Professional Services Director
Reporting to CTO and CEO
Based in our London office
About the Role
As the Professional Services Director at Pugpig you’ll be working hands-on with some of the world’s leading media brands, delivering projects that integrate and customise our core products to meet a publisher’s needs.
You’ll be leading a team of project managers and working in collaboration with our engineering, customer revenue and product teams to scope, plan and deliver projects on time and on budget.
We’ve recently restructured the company to enable us to grow and you’ll have a seat at the leadership team table, helping drive the direction of the business.
- Work with the customer revenue team to scope, plan and cost projects to integrate and customise our web and app products
- Manage a team of project managers and coordinate members of our engineering team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Work with the product team to help prioritise delivery of new product features that will meet your customers’ needs
- Work as part of the Pugpig leadership team to help shape and drive our future growth
- Advise our customers on how best to implement our technology to meet their specific needs
- You have deep experience managing teams to deliver technology projects, preferably in publishing.
- You work exceptionally well with customer stakeholders and colleagues alike
- You are doggedly delivery focused and detail orientated
- You have a strong grasp of technology and systems integration in general
- You have (or can gain) a broad understanding of the technologies and platforms that drive digital publishing
- You’re happy working in a busy, buzzy environment and are adept at juggling multiple priorities at a time
- We believe that publishing is important and that it has a great future
- Our purpose is to power the publishing platforms that will help secure that future
- We do this by working in close partnership with our customers to conceive, evolve, customize and operate our platforms, so they can focus on their core business
- Our platforms power hundreds of apps for the biggest media brands in the world, from The Economist, Condé Nast and Gannett, to News Corporation, Hearst and Tortoise and many more
- We work with news media, consumer magazines, B2B publishers and membership organizations
- Our teams in London and New York offer deep expertise and support to customers around the world
If this role sounds like a great fit, get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you!